To view our current vacancies on the
Application Packs for posts advertised - please click on the links. For Application Form scroll down to the end.
Post currently being advertised for:
Head's Letter to Applicants
|Associate Staff||Teaching Staff|
Why work at Hampstead School?
Hampstead School is a highly successful comprehensive school educating1300 students in North West London.
The school provides “a well organised and inspiring education for its pupils. It meets their diverse needs and aspirations well. Senior and middle leaders have clearly defined responsibilities, which they carry out effectively. Staff really like working at the school. They feel valued and well supported. Leaders have ensured that they have very good opportunities for training and development, to which they contribute. This is an exciting, dynamic place to work, and its vitality greatly benefits the pupils.” (Ofsted 2016).
Hampstead school is committed to the development of all staff both teaching and associate staff which was recognised in the school’s reaccreditation by Investors in People (2016).
- Weekly twilight Continued Professional Development (CPD) available to all staff
- Our own school Teaching & Learning Professional Development website
- Professional on site coaching
- Cutting edge development Study And Independent Learning Skills (SAILS)
- Further bespoke CPD through Camden Learning
- Thorough New Qualified Teacher (NQT) programme and strong track record of working with Teach First, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders
- Access to a personal employee assistance helpline
Our diverse staff are well supported and encouraged to achieve their career aspirations. They share their passion for learning and commitment to delivering outstanding education to our students through our Kaizen approach.
Hampstead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhance DBS check.
If you need any further information please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7794 8133.