Skip to content ↓
Hampstead School

Year 7


Applications for the transition from Year 6 to Year 7 must be made directly to the School Admissions office of the borough in which you live.  Your child’s primary school will be able to advise you on the process.

For Camden residents this is the link to Camden School Admissions